Pure water generation plants by Stilmas are the result of many years of experience and constant technical development. They represent the simplest, safest and most reliable water purification method for production of ultra-pure water for Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic and Food industries. Production of deionized water for industrial use when high bacteriological and chemical quality is required.
Stilmas standard plants can cover a range of production from 500 liters per hour to 30.000 liters per hour. Larger and smaller sizes are also available on request. Stilmas pure water production plants are in full compliance with the Standard request of Pharmacopoeias.
Click here to view the Purified Water brochure, alternatively:
Contact us or call +44 (0)1293 824 400 (ext 3)
- Double stage reverse osmosis plants constitute the most reliable solution for the production of purified water and the only solution for the production of highly purified water
- Special plants execution are possible for the production of Highly Purified Water and low endotoxin Purified Water, without any need of ultrafiltration section or additional treatment
- The double stage RO configuration, with a second break tank between the first and second rack of membranes, is the most updated design by Stilmas and allows to use the second stage RO as a microbial polisher for the PW/HPW (Purified Water/High Purified Water) distribution loop
- Granting an extremely low conductivity, Stilmas Reverse Osmosis + Electro Deionization (RO+EDI) plants constitute a reliable alternative to the traditional double stage Reverse Osmosis for the production purified water
- CDI technology also grants a continuous regeneration of the resins. This way we avoid the contact of the CDI modules with external and potentially contaminated stream of water
- Stilmas pure water production plants PHARMARO and PHARMADION can be sanitized chemically (standard version) or by heating (on request)
- In some special cases it is suggested to install an Ultrafiltration unit in the pre-treatment section of the PW plant. The typical molecular cut off of such kind of Ultrafiltration is 100 – 150 k Dalton
- This unit can be used as a removal step for bacterial content reduction, as well as a silica reduction
- In case of special requirement for Purified Water quality, e.g. Highly Purified Water, or Purified Water with low endotoxin content. In this case, especially if a PW generation system based on RO+EDI is installed, a final treatment of the produced PW is necessary to reduce the content of endotoxin
- Remove particles that could damage the membranes
- Reduce the possibility of scale precipitation
- Eliminate free chlorine