Capitalizing on the experience acquired with the FOWS range of washer-sterilisers in the pharmaceutical market. These machines represent a cost-effective solution for the highest performances
Click here to view the FSW brochure, alternatively:
Contact us or call +44 (0)1293 824 400 (ext 3)
- Closed loop piping recirculates water without the need of a buffer tank
- Fully modular rack can be designed for any load configuration
- Real time conductivity monitoring (TOC also available on request)
- Integrated steam generator allowing steam injection during pre-washing to soften soils and reduce the detergents typically required.
- Hydrophobic sterile filter cartridge allowing for sterile air injection for improved drying
In comparative tests carried out in Fedegari’s R&D laboratory, steam has proven to be more effective in reducing microbial contamination. Disinfection through steam is the recommended treatment for achieving higher bio-burden log reduction.
Click here to see an analysis of wash effectiveness when using steam-heated WFI.
Likewise, the modular loading rack allows for a single and reliable operation, cycle after cycle.