SteriTech is proud to offer the SQM-3, an automatic steam quality monitor capable of providing continuous trend data for steam quality.
The SQM-3’s ability to trend data constantly allows the site to make evidence-based manufacturing/utility decisions to improve their reliability and efficient running
- Simultaneous steam dryness, superheat and non-condensable gas (NCGs) monitoring
- Safe alternative to the traditional manual method of monitoring steam quality
- Greater precision to comply with European Standard Calibrations compared to the manual method
- RS485 connection for data logging using the regulation-compliant device; results may be remotely monitored via MODBUS
- Safer than Manual Testing
- Improve the accuracy of testing
- Improve the repeatability of testing vs manual testing
- Plug and Play
- Easily Validated
- Site Automation Integration
For more information:
Telephone SteriTech in Ireland: +353 (0) 7191 38920
Telephone SteriTech in the UK: +44 (0)1293 824 400
Click here to Download a Brochure.